QUALIFICATION PROCESS & LEGAL DISCLOSURES
EACH OCCUPANT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER MUST COMPLETE AND FILE A SEPARATE ONLINE APPLICATION.
THE APPLICATION FEE IS $55 PER OCCUPANT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS ON A HOME UNTIL THERE IS AN APPROVED APPLICANT WHO HAS PAID THE EARNEST MONEY.
In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification, proof of income, and rental or residency references. All applications will be considered and accepted until an applicant is approved and earnest money has been paid. Once an application is submitted, it may take up to 7 days to process the application and verify the information listed or provided.
Earnest Money Deposit
Once approved, a minimum earnest deposit of $725 will be required to secure the home for two weeks. If the approved applicant will not be moving in within two weeks, an earnest deposit equal to one month’s rent is required to secure the home for a maximum of 30 days.
IN ADDITION TO THE APPLICATION FEES, THE EARNEST DEPOSIT BECOMES 100% NON-REFUNDABLE UPON RECEIPT.
Application Approval Process
Approval is based upon the following categories:
Employment & Income
1. Employment & Income
Gross monthly income must be three (3) times the amount of the required monthly rent. Additional occupants’ income may be combined to meet this requirement. If employment income does not meet the criteria, sufficient documentation of other supplemental income must be provided (i.e. bank statements, savings, educational grants, etc.). Employment must be current and verifiable for a minimum of one (1) year.
Other verifiable income may be submitted equaling three (3) times monthly rent which has been consistently sustained for more than one (1) year. Verifiable income includes, as confirmed by employer, or other satisfactory documentation as required.
Rental/Residence history will be verified for each applicant. All residency situations will be considered, but some general minimal guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable rental/residence history
- No more than (2) late payments in any 12-month period.
- No more than one (1) NSF in any 12-month period.
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal of lease or eviction
- No prior or pending evictions
- No monies owed to a previous Landlord
A credit report will be processed on each applicant. All credit situations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Some general minimal guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- No bankruptcies within the last six (6) months or a pending bankruptcy
- Fico score above 600
- No rental collections history
- No seriously delinquent, past due, or current collection accounts
- If credit is an issue, applicant MAY be required to have a co-signer.
4. Criminal Background
Applicants must meet our minimal criminal history criteria, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied.
- Applicants must have no felony convictions that are less than 10 years old which involve violent crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism, or involvement in the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner. All other felony convictions must be more than 5 years old.
- Conviction of any drug related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol related offenses, where no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at least 2 years old.
- Successful completion of any felony sentence at least 2 years ago, and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years before this application, is required.
- No Applicant with any outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will be accepted.
If the Applicant would like management to review additional information regarding the felony conviction or the current arrest or warrant as part of their rental application, the Applicant is permitted to submit that information to management along with their application. Management will review that information on a case-by-case basis and the final decision with be with Management’s sole and absolute discretion.
Request A Call Back.
Put your property in safe hands today.
RECURRING MONTHLY COSTS
- Rent + 3% Admin + Rental Tax (if applicable).
- $49.99 Resident Benefit Package – See Below Details.
RESIDENT BENEFIT PACKAGE DETAILS
- Enjoy our Resident Rewards Program that allows our residents to earn rewards for enrolling and paying rent on time; enjoy saving on everyday expenses for a premier rental experience.
- Moving Concierge Service to simplify your move! Save time and money by conveniently connecting all of your utilities, phone, cable, and internet with ONE simple phone call. Citizen’s Home Solutions is a 3rd. party concierge.
- Changing Air Filters, a known tenant responsibility, is now as easy as opening the front door. We’ve made a diligent effort to ensure your obligation to change the filter(s) is as easy as possible by having them delivered to your door approximately every 30 days. This service helps you save up to $250 per year in utilities, improves your indoor air quality, and reduces the hassles and liability of potential repairs.
- Free Online Resident Portal that will give you access to a secure online portal free of charge. Save money in postage and time by conveniently paying rent online, schedule automatic ACH payments – (ACH Payments are FREE of charge.) No Additional Charges for Rental Payment Options Including In-Person, Drop Box, or Check. (*If paying by Credit Card, Credit Card Fees will apply).
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
- Resident to Homeowner Assistance. When the time is right for you to buy your “forever home” you will have access to our preferred lender(s), home inspector(s), appraiser(s), title agency(s), and more. Should you decide to have Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC represent you for your home purchase, Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC will apply a $500 credit towards your closing costs.
- Dedicated After Hours Maintenance Emergency Hotline + 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely.
- Vetted Vendor Network – Brewer & Stratton’s preferred vendor network is topnotch! Our preferred vendors and technicians are reputable, licensed, and insured. *In most cases, our preferred vendors and technicians are utilized to ensure quality workmanship and satisfaction.
- Periodic Preventative Maintenance Walkthrough – To ensure your experience is comfortable and that your home is kept in tip-top condition.
- Waived or Reduced Fees (policies apply) – Brewer & Stratton will grant residents a one-time late fee waiver in the amount of $150 during lease term if requested.
- 12-month minimum lease term, (longer lease terms may be negotiated)
- Renter’s insurance required – Tenant must maintain a valid renter’s insurance policy during lease term. Tenant must add Brewer & Stratton Property Management, LLC (including physical address) as an additional insured to the policy. *Failure to provide updated current renter’s insurance may result in additional charges and fees. Refer to Lease Agreement for details.
- Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act.
- Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- *The information contained in this ad is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC is not responsible for any error or omission in the wording or content of this information